My Closet Curtain Project- Chic Motel Curtains

I am happy to announce that I have officially finished my closet project. I want you to know that this is a huge, I mean massive accomplishment of mine, since I usually find it very hard to finish my spur of the moment projects and whims. As a matter of fact I finished the curtains on Monday night, but I was not able to post about it until today. I was completely psyched out by my new addition. I kept on sliding them open and shut, until my brother walks in my room and comments that the curtains look like (and I quote) "cheap motel curtains".
After a good nights rest, the first beautiful view I saw once I opened my eyes were my beautiful curtains. I feel that they have a seventy-ish look to them, however cheap motel curtains or not I ladore them! Who ever thought motel curtains could look so CHIC!
;)
aRi

Comments