My Perfect Summer Outfit Under $ 22

This year's summer fashion trends are all about floral prints, distressed, washed out thin and easy to wear tanks, and bohemian hippie inspired accessories. This outfit bellow combines all of those style elements, and the best part is that you can't go wrong with the total cost of the outfit being under $22 ! In many cases it is a lot better to not invest too much money in trendy of the moment pieces, since they might not be so hot the following season, or year. f21 burnout tank $8.50
perfect to wear with jeans on a day when you don't want to think too much about what to wear
f21 Chiffon Floral Skirt $10.50
this skirt is perfect to dress up or down, plus the floral print looks like it costs a lot more than 10 bucks!


f21 Braided Headband $1.50
This is my favorite headband so far this summer, because it goes with everything. I have it in Black, I just wish I had bought it in the additional colors. With the lovely price tag of $1.50 I could have purchased it in every single color it came in!





Comments

Trisha said…
Floral printed dresses are really most trendy in summer days... I too have nice collection of them!!