What I Wore- Electric Tulip Monday

I made my Monday a little bit more interesting by wearing this cute ;) outfit. The skirt I am wearing here looks similar to a Tulip Skirt Marc Jacobs showcased for his Resort 09 collection.
The best part of this outfit is that I only paid $9.99 for this amazing skirt! can you believe it! I found this amazing fashion steal during my recent trip to NYC. I was browsing through a couple of stores in SOHO and I stumbled upon this great deal, and who can say no to such an electric statement piece for under 10 bucks! I Know I can't.

Below Marc Jacobs Tulip Skirt from Resort 09 Collection - originally retailed for $ 850.00

Here are some other cute options, in case you want to give the tulip skirt a try, both skirts are good deals!

Mod Cloth Tulip Petal Skirt $34.99 (modcloth.com)
F21 Tulip Slash Print Skirt $ 15.80
The print on this skirt is so cute! I want this NOW!!

;)
aRi

Comments