Chanel Pre Fall 2010


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


There is no surprise in that the Chanel pre Fall 2010 collection is stunningly amazing, however I was pleasantly surprised with the direction in which the designs shifted, in comparison to what we saw at the Chanel Spring 2010 show. I loved the pops of color, the Chinese influence, the change in footwear silhouette, the shift in the silhouette of the clothing from romantic to a clash between Chinese Aristocratic drama and a futuristic edge, and most off all the jewelry.... WOW! amazing statement jewelry pieces that blew me away. I can't stop looking at these images, every time I happen to glance over again I find something new and intriguing, and that right there is the magic that Lagerfeld creates for the house of Chanel.

Comments