H&M garden collection


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



After re-organizing and evaluating my closet this weekend I have realized that this past year the majority of the items I purchased were either black or gray. The majority of the clothing that is of bright color in my closet right now was purchased 2 or more years ago, when I was wearing crazy color combos like lime green with cobalt blue and purple. I have been loving the the dark color direction fashion has been taking lately, black is so powerful and yet so easy to wear, but now as the weather starts warming up, I am going to need to add some color and dimension to my closet, I need girly but not too girly pieces ( if that even makes sense). The new H & M garden collection is perfect, above are a few of the pieces that I loved... the beige moto jacket... PERFECT alternative to my black moto jacket, the water color print skirt.. has the perfect modern floral print, and that red dress!!! wow I need something red in my closet and it has to be that DRESS! Lets see if these amazing affordable pieces from H&M will help me get out of my gray and black rut.

Comments