GOT em ! : Gucci Pyramid Stud Sunglasses


I am beyond ecstatic as I write this blog entry!! I finally got my Gucci Studded Sunglasses, you can see in the picture above, below are the pictures I had been drooling over these last months. I got the sunglasses Sunday, but I still can't get enough of them!! Every time I walk by a mirror, I have to stop and take a glance. I can't get over how amazing these sunglasses are! Whenever I am driving I catch myself constantly folding down my windshield mirror to take a peek at my marvelous new specs. I purchased the black mirrored glass version but they also came in a blue mirrored lens and in a black gradient lens. I have to admit that I was a little "iffy" about the black mirrored lens, BUT every time I take a peek in the mirror I love them MORE and MORE :)





1st pic- nordstrom.com
2nd pic- me ;)
3rd,4th pic- pictures I had saved in my computer from previous posts, sorry I forgot the source.

Comments