I couldn't help it... I gave in .

GOT IT!!


Deena and Ozzy Lace Wedge Bootie
$49.99 (orig.$128)
@urbanoutfitters.com

On my earlier post I wrote about trying not to spend any money on unnecessary items for the rest of the month of March , WELL I couldn't help it..... and I gave in and I bought these super cute and GRAY shoes from UO. I have to admit that I do feel a tiny bit disappointed in my self, for not being stronger ;(

BUT!!!! in my defense.......




  • these super cute shoes where on sale @ urban outfitters for $49.99 (reg. $128)!!!
  • I had an urban outfitters gift card of $25
  • In a past post I wrote about my current craving for a gray shoe to rock this spring season, and then to use as an easy transition piece for next fall season.
  • I had been lusting over this exact shoe style in black, months ago when they first came out at Aldo
  • lastly, my wardrobe is in a desperate need for an update. This will give it a so much needed boost. Seems like I am having trouble transitioning into spring, feels like everything I have in my closet is black, gray, or boots. (yes there I go again with my fall/winter rut)there its is....proof enough that I made the right choice ;)

I can't wait to get these babies in the mail next week. I will definitely be tracking the UPS shipment online. (or obsessively stocking... haha).

Comments