on a lighter note....








Hot and Heavy photographed by David Roemer, Fashion Editor Nina Sterghiou, Model Hana Soukupova


My recent posts have been heavy on Fall/Winter 2010 eye candy, I have been ignoring the fact that here in LA the temperature has reached the high 80's maybe even the 90's!! So it's time for me to turn on the spring/summer switch ;)

I was thrilled when I saw the arrival of my April Marie Claire, seems like every issue gets better and better. The editorials get better, the articles get better, I find my eyes glued on every page, and every time I open the magazine again I find something new or interesting I did not notice before.

I was thrilled to see the Hot and Heavy editorial, I instantly fell in love !! I have always had a soft spot for chunky gold 80's jewelry, and my love for Chanel will be eternal, so yes I was in heaven. The jewelery is HOT HOT HOT, I find myself lusting over every single piece, scrambling trying t find similar styles that fit within my budget. I love the pops of bright color, the makeup, and that Moschino pearl embellished skirt. However, the stars of this editorial have to be the Chanel earrings, the Chanel belt (worn as a necklace), and the Kenneth Jay Lane large chain necklace.

Now this was the perfect inspiration to get me out of my fall/winter rut, and right into spring :)

Comments