forevs is taking over


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Seems like everywhere I look there is a gigantic F21 store, or one in the process of being opened! F21 just opened a huge 2 story location at the local shopping mall by my house. This might be a little hard to believe, but I have only been there twice since they opened (okay maybe three times). I have to admit that I found the store a bit overwhelming and dangerous. Overwhelming- because it's such a huge store with great fashion finds at great prices. Dangerous because everywhere I look there is something incredibly cute, and incredibly affordable, yes very dangerous.

Above are some images from the F21 April look book, which serve as proof that with the right styling and the perfect shade of bold lipstick you don’t need a lot of money to look good. Now that is what I love about fashion
:) 

Comments