tan & wood



Steve Madden Daynty Clog $109.95 Stevemadden.com

Stuart Weitzman Studded Peep Toe Clog $345.00 Nordstrom.com





Sam Edleman Kinsley Buckle Wedge $169.95 Nordstrom.com

Currently obsessed with tan and wood shoes that are bold and chunky, I just can't get enough of them!!! They are perfect for spring and summer. I have decided that my next shoe purchase will be a tan and wood high heel sandal or clog or wedge ( you get my point).

Below are the four candidates I am considering to fill one spot in my closet ;) I love the four shoes equally, however I can only purchase one because they are so similar. I have only tried on the JC snick wood wedge, and I loved it, but I have to try on all four options before I reach my decision. This is very hard to explain, all four options are very similar, but all very different, and I can only allow myself to purchase one of them. I find my self torn in four directions because each shoe has a special characteristic that make me like it!!! HELP!! The only way I can really solve this dilemma is by trying on all four pairs at same time and comparing them.... uh oh! looks like I just found something to keep me busy during my spring break :)

Jeffery Campbell Snick Wedge $125.00 Nordstrom.com - I love the boldness of this wedge, plus it was out of this world comfy





Jeffery Campbell Miracle Wedge $105.39 Eilatan.com - This shoe will look great with summer dresses, shorts, maxi dresses, jeans, leggings, I can seriously go on foreeeever



Jefferey Campbell Splendid $119.95 Nordstrom.com - I would love to rock these babies with super skinny jeans, pleather leggings, and if possible moto-cross style jeans (meaning If I buy a pair). FYI also comes in black, and red (HOTT!)





Jeffery Campbell Charli-C clog $124.95 nordstrom.com - Totally in love with clogs, ever since I set eye on them on the Chanel Spring 2010 runway.


HELP!!! so many choices, all of them divine, but can only choose one.

Comments

elvia said…
I like option #2, but I can understand you if I could I'll probably get all of them.. ahi.. :-)