cut short

 
              





SO my San Diego trip had to be cut short.  The reason the boy and I were going to SD was to catch a baseball game.    Sadly I did not have time to snap many pictures, nor did I have time to snap an outfit pic.  I wish I would have had more time, I loved the outfit I ended up putting together last minute.   Let me tell you what I wore.... was not your typical ball game gear.  I wore cut off denim shorts, navy blue sheer tights, black and white striped tank, power shoulder cropped geometric chambray blazer, and my gray lace up wedges.  No worries... I will for sure repeat the outfit so I can snap a picture. 

Oh yea, I am very excited about the chambray blazer I just mentioned above, I had to run over to Urban Outfitters last minute before the game to buy it.  San Diego's weather was pretty cold and windy, and I was in such a rush to leave the house I forgot to pack my blazer

hope you like the few shots I managed to snap, they are from the train ride, and the view from my boy's brother's studio were we stayed at. 

Comments