softly tailored

What I Wore


[LUSH paint splatter blouse and flowey tailored shorts both from Toys & Kandy Boutique, pearl connector ring F21]

I managed to have my boy take some quick outfit pictures before we headed out this weekend. I just realized that in order for me to have time to snap decent outfit pictures I have to start getting ready 30 minutes earlier than usual.  As you can tell these pictures are not the greatest, the sun was blinding me, and there is no shoe appearance... by the way I was wearing my tan JC Charli-c clogs AGAIN! ahah, yep you have seen them many times before on here so no "biggy"...haha.

hope everyone had a great, relaxing, and fun weekend...and YAY to it being WEDNESDAY.  We are halfway there.

aRi

follow on facebook,
and click on the Bloglovin Icon on the right to follow with bloglovin

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely bag :)
Anonymous said…
Love the shirt and the shorts!

The Charli-C is so amazing too though! There are way too many great JC shoes, I wish I could have them all! And I will definitely make a post about the shoes once I get them :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
Ariana said…
You are wearing shorts...I am so jealous!!!!!!I mean I wore a scarf and jacket today:p

your outfit looks good tho:)

xoxo