What I Wore- TGIF




 

TGIF!  Got home from work, and all I wanted to do was relax.  I am really looking forward to the beautiful warm  weather we will be having this weekend.

wearing:
American Rag button down- this shirt cost me $8 at a Macy's department store, it was a great buy and  it is sooo comfy, but wrinkles a lot.   Lace Print Leggings - I actually got these leggings at Nordstrom over 3 years ago, I am so glad I still have them. Lace Up Wedges-Deena & Ozzy @ Urban Outfitters Handbag- Steven by Steve Madden Sunglasses- Gucci

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend

aRi

follow on facebook

Comments

Sarah said…
Great look! I really love the leggings with these shoes! xx
Anonymous said…
Really like your look! I'm in love with shirt dresses. The tights are really cool! :) And the details are like cherries on the top, the crosses, bangles and studs on the bag. Very nice! :)
Sabina said…
The shoes rock!
I adore your blog and I will cerainly be coming back to read more from you :)) Please check out my blog too and if you like, comments and follows are much appreciated! :)) <3

Have a fab day!!! xxx
Daniella said…
ah i loveee this outfit especially the wedges! xx
Sabo Skirt said…
cute rosary and tights =)

Stop by our new fashion blog, we hope you love it !

xx .sabo skirt.

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com