LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore

May 17, 2010

What I Wore

What I Wore
Stripes & Army Green




what I wore this weekend  for about 15- 20 minutes, before I had a wardrobe malfunction.  I did not realize it was windy outside, as soon as I stepped outside my skirt flew up! I had to bust a quick skirt change.  I ended up wearing my floral peplum skirt with this outfit, BUT did not get any pictures :|

I finally feel like I am in the spring and summer groove .. yay ;)

tee: H&M
skirt: Metropark
clogs: Jeffrey Campbell
purse: F21
Sunglasses: Gucci



10 comments:

F Blog said...

love this look, especially the clogs! xx

Neekoh said...

Those H&M tees are the best staple anyone could own! And those clogs... amazing :)

XX,
Neekoh

Zoe_Flood said...

absolutly adore those clogs, and that skirt is adorable! and thankyou for your oh so kind words!

Rosanna said...

i love those clogs!

www.littlemissdressup.com

Miss Woody said...

love it !

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

What a great style! I like the combination...lovely post!

The CultureCynic said...

Darling!! you look great....what a chic look!!

agnes said...

très jolie, et ta tenue est parfait,et j'aime beaucoup des tes JF

LUU H. said...

love the clogs, even though i hate clogs :PO

Lainey said...

This whole outfit is amazing. I actually have the same skirt except in black. I also really love the necklace!