BIG decision !!!
I have decided to start translating my text into Spanish, I know this decision was long over due being that the name of my blog is in Spanish.  I though it was time to incorporate my second language and culture into this baby! Wish  me luck! oh and please don't be to harsh with my spelling and grammar ;)


GRAN decisión!!!
He decidido empezar a traducir mi texto en español, yo sé que esta desicion duró mucho más de lo debido ya que el nombre de mi blog es en español. Pensé que era hora de incorporar mi segunda lengua y mi cultura en este blog! Deséame suerte! ah y por favor no sean muy duros con mi ortografía y gramática;)
aRi <3

Comments

Unknown said…
High five to being a bilingual blog now ;)

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
El Guy! said…
You should make 2 blogs! 1 in spanish and 1 in english!
Gorgeous Glam said…
Yo creo que esta desicion es marvillosa! Anyway, I support you and plus it will help me with my spanish too! Kinda dusty at it!xoxo
victoriadiazs said…
buena decisión! debería de hacer esto yo también, ya que el español es mi primera lengua y aveces se me hace difícil decir lo que quiero en ingles. y mi gramática es terrible en ingles! hahaha!

Ah, y te añadí a mi Blogroll. Tu blog es recientemente uno de mis favoritos.

un beso
http://victoriadiazs.wordpress.com
S and O said…
I say go for it!
I think that everyone appreciates it when the blogs are translated to suit their language :)

xoxo
Olivia
elvia said…
You can do it!!! Si se puede!!! :-)
Sybil said…
totally looking forward to this new change!! :D

sybil
Animated Confessions
Ashley said…
Yay! I want to add a translate button to my blog, but I have no idea how to...? But I always support bilingual blogs! So kudos to you! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
Love this outfit loads I can see why you love wearing this top it is fab. I want your sunnies too great shape.

Ref H&M harems they have been here in the UK about 6 weeks they are only £7.99 so go back and see if you can find them I totally recommend them xoxo

ps that top would look fab with the black H&M harems :P xx