color

What I Wore
color


Finally some color!  I usually am not one to embrace bright color.  I always tend to go for black, white, and the greys.  This spring and summer I like most of you have been really into pastel shades, and prints (especially polk-a-dots prints).  I found this blouse at a local fast fashion chain store.  I had promised myself that I was going to stop buying dark tones at least during the summer, but I couldn't help it.  I loved the shape of the top, it's short in the front and long in the back, oh yes and the price was great! ($15.99) I had to get it.  Note: this might be around the highest level of color you will see me wearing at once.  The shorts are super old, they used to be pants, they are one of the very few successful DIY projects I have completed.  ( I mentioned before that I am very bad with DIY projects).  So glad the weekend is here, hope you have an amazing weekend!  <3 ari

traducción: Al fin un poco de color! Por lo general no soy de los que se ponen colores brillantes. Yo siempre uso mucho el negro, blanco y los grises. Esta primavera y el verano los colores que realmente me han estado encantando son los tonos pasteles y los grabados (especialmente de bolitas). He encontre esta blusa en una tienda local. Me había prometido que iba a dejar de comprar tonos oscuros, al menos durante el verano, pero no pude evitarlo. Me encantó la forma de la blusa, es corta en el frente y larga en la espalda, oh sí, y el precio fue genial! ($ 15.99) la tuve que comprar. Nota: esto podría ser alrededor del nivel mas alto de color que me verás usar a la vez. Los pantalones cortos son super antiguos, son uno de los no muchos proyectos DIY que he completado. (He dicho antes que soy muy mala con proyectos de "DIY"). El fin de semana está aquí, espero que tengan un fin de semana increíble! <3 ari


blouse G-STAGE
shorts F21 (DIY)
sunglasses F21
clutch VINTAGE
clogs JEFFREY CAMPBELL
large bangle + chain bracelet COOKIE LEE


Comments

Alexandra said…
Cute shorts! I really love the clutch, great vintage find! You look great as always :)

Love Alexandra
GabiiiParsonss said…
youu look great, i know i have said before that you never wore any color, well you rock those DIY pants!!! and that shirt was a great buy, awesome outfit
Unknown said…
love that top - u look fab xxx
Anonymous said…
Don't worry you're not the only one! I'm also wearing a lot of black dispite it's summer :D
Kara said…
definitely one of my favs from you! the pinkish/purple colour looks great on you! i also have a problem of introducing colour into my life so don't feel bad! :)

Have a great weekend babe!! :)
xo
Kookie B. said…
cool cut off shorts! i should do one too! love the purple against the B&W print of your top!

love this outfit!

do send me some crazy love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com when you have the time. :)
Fabulously Lazy said…
I love your style! I just found your blog through chictopia.com (I am daisygirl89)! Love your posts, can't wait for more!

Please check out my latest post on my blog on Levi's Girl Contest!
http://fabulously--lazy.blogspot.com/
Isquisofrenia said…
those shorts with the top are so cute together.
love your clogs too.!!
have a nice weekend babe!
iris said…
love that top.
your blog is beautiful!:)
xx
Catita said…
Ari! you should go for color more often, it looks great on you! And i love your purse and bracelets! check out my 1st blogger award where I passed on the torch to my top 10 fave bloggers, you included!
Catita
Jane said…
You can pull off those purple shorts,
you did good the cut on them is perfect!
I just cut a pair of levi's and it was a huge diy fail.
I get where you're coming from haha:)
x
Jane
Charlene said…
Perfect. Great top :)
Lainey said…
Ooh, I really love that top! I love the graphic print on it, and the way you paired it with those amazing cut-offs! Very nice!
Unknown said…
<3 the shorts and the clutch!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Unknown said…
oh i love the colour of your shorts!!! you shirt is beautiful to!!!

P.S i think you would look lovely in a hat!!
Great look, I'm loving the combo of color and pattern. I also really love your clogs, they are gorgeous
Jose Camacho said…
love the clogs with the outfit! :)

the color combination of the whole look is just intensified with that amazing top- not to mention the clutchand the bracelets

Jose C.
xx

http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com
DafnaDiamant said…
this ourfit looks really good on you!
-laura. said…
amazing clogs, your gorgeous! x