posted

What I Wore
posted


This blouse and this pair of shorts have to be my favorite pieces right now, as you can tell I wear them a lot.
I took these pictures outside the post office when I went to send off my JC Mariel Leopard wedges for an exchange, which by the way are taking forever! In the last post I was asked where I bought this blouse, I bought it at a local boutique called The Fashion Playground.  I am not sure what the brand is but I did see similar styles at Foreign Exchange.

traducción: Esta blusa y este par de pantalones cortos tienen que ser mis piezas favoritas en este momento, como pueden ver me las pongo mucho.  Tomé estas fotos fuera de la oficina de correos cuando fui a regresar los zapatos JC Mariel Leopard por un intercambio, que por cierto está tomando muchisimo tiempo en llegar! En el post anterior me preguntaron donde compré esta blusa, la compré en una tienda local llamada The Fashion Playground. No estoy segura de  la marca pero e visto estilos similares en la tienda  Foreign Exchange.

blouse THE FASHION PLAYGROUND
shorts NORDSTROM RACK
wedges JEFFREY CAMPBELL
sunglasses F21
bag F21

ari <3

Comments

Amy said…
I love your whole outfit; especially the wedges x
Jane said…
The wedges are sick and I love all of your accessories!
Where do you get your rings??
x
Jane
http://daydrip.blogspot.com/
Yaary said…
i love this blouse! and the shorts looks amazing on you girl.. gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
The blouse is really beautiful darling. Love the colour on you!

xxxx
minnja said…
Great outfit!!! I love it <3

http://minnja.blogspot.com/
Kara said…
Love this outfit from you!!
The softness and flowyness of the shirt and shorts together with the edginess of the shoes and jewelry is an awesome contrast! :)

thanks for sharing your camera info!! :) I have been looking at the canon rebel for awhile since I've noticed that a lot of bloggers use that one! I've scoured and found some pretty decent prices for the 10mp as well! I can understand the awkwardness of carrying around a bulky camera though but i guess all good ones are pretty big! dang! haha

xo
Kara said…
oh and p.s.! I totally hear you on the frustration of waiting for shoes in the mail! That sucks you had to send them back and are playing the waiting game again! omg i so hope that I don't have to do that with my snicks especially because i am dreading how much duty taxes will be!
patience darling :) haha i have very little left as well...
Kookie B. said…
i love the semi sheer and floaty texture of your top! i want one too!

do send me some crazy love over ar deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com if you have the time. :)
Isquisofrenia said…
they are of course your favs cuz they are awesome. i really like how simple your outfits are but with a chic twist to them
just too awesome like you!
Sam said…
What a nice outfit! It looks so comfortable and breezy. I understand that you wear them often! I would too
ari said…
Jane: my rings are usually a mix of pieces I have had for ages, vintage, and new cheap ones a but usually at f21. gold one is vintage, and the pearl one used to be a pearl connector ring from F21, but it broke :(
Maria said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said…
Love this outfit! You are rocking the flowy and nude trend.

If you have time come check out my blog theneon-citylights.blogspot.com