sheer

What I wore
sheer

I had a great weekend with the fam, I will post a couple of pictures from our road trip soon.  I hope all of you had an amazing weekend.  The following two outfits feature the fabulous H&M sheer button down that I scored for only $10!  How I wish I would have purchased the leopard/ cheetah print (what's the difference??) button down from my first fitting room post, so I could layer different cheetah  prints all in one outfit! Does anyone know where I can find leopard/cheetah print socks??? If you do please let me know... now.... on to the outfits.
Tuve un gran fin de semana con la familia, voy a publicar un par de fotos de nuestro viaje muy pronto. Espero que todos ustedes aigan  tenido un fin de semana increíble. Los siguientes dos "looks" cuentan con la fabulosa blusa de  H & M   que compre por sólo $ 10!

 outfit 1- 3 in one
H&M sheer button down/blusa AMERICAN APPAREL bandeau bra METROPARK USA skirt/falda
JEFFREY CAMPBELL "mariel" wedge/zapatos ALDO purse/bolso GUCCI sunnies/gafas

sheer+ army green+ animal print.....
I swear I did not wear three trends at once on purpose, it just happened , and I ended up loving the results.  It's the first time I wear this sheer button down out with a short bra (before I would wear a cami or something to cover my stomach) and let me tell you I got a A LOT of stares, and even chuckles...I like to think that means I am doing something right ;)

outfit 2- tan and black 

H&M sheer button down/blusa VINTAGE velvet cami YMI shorts/pantalones cortos JEFFREY CAMPBELL "snick" wedge/zapatos F21 cross/cruz + sunnies/gafas

very casual and relaxed outfit, this outfit is all about the accessories.  Love the color of this straw fedora, it also comes in gray and black, which I would love to have.... BUT I have to start watching my spending.   School almost starts back up and that means I am going to have to buy a BUNCH of expensive books,  in addition to that Fall is almost here, and I know I am  going to want to splurge on some amazing jackets, blazers, and BOOTS!  I am super psyched about the JC lace up clog boots, what Fall pieces are you guys most excited about... ?
xoxo
ari

Comments

Kate said…
I love that blouse!! I am hopefully going to h&m on Friday (it's two hours away from here!) and I'm also really hoping to find the leopard print one! I love this black one on you though, and I think it looks AWESOME with just the bandeau... any stares & chuckles must have either been out of admiration or jealousy! You look hot!
Amber Schmidt said…
You look lovely as always!

xxoo,
Amber Rose
modestjune.com
Unknown said…
gah! when i go to h&m i never find any kinds of amazing finds like this :(

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Melissa~ said…
Great shoes!!!!
and of course really cool outfits.

kisses!
Chic Therapy said…
$10?thats such a steal...i love outift #2
rachel said…
your shoes & the khaki looks amazing! i love both looks!
ZANAH said…
I need a sheer black top like yours !!! :)
Unknown said…
Very cute your looks...!!

Lovely first shoes <3 <3
Ooh I love both outfits. Great shirt.:)SarahD
Laetitia said…
Thanks Ari!!! In love with first outfit! those shoes are great!!!

xoxoxox
LOVE AESTHETICS said…
such a versatile blouse!
i love the first picture, the leopard print is so unexpected... love it!
Fabulous! I've been in the search for a sheer shirt and definitely with a bra top. Great 2 outfits =) lovely xo Ari
Ashley said…
Loving your sheer top, what a great deal! And especially love all of your Jeffrey Campbells! :)

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com
Nicole Leigh said…
i LOVE your style! I went to h&m to get that sheer blouse a couple weeks ago but they didn't have my size. Your outfits look fab and i'm obsessed with the JC wedges!
great blog
xx
hercurrentobsession.blogspot.com
Ife' said…
okay, I love look #2. I have been dying to wear cutoffs to work, but I think that might be pushing it. I can get away with a lot, but that might me the limit.
Neekoh said…
You do sheer so well! And I love that you posted two different looks :) I'm really diggin' the second one.

And congrats on your MTV Style feature! I was like, "I know her, I KNOW HER!" Well, kinda. The Internet makes me feel like I do :P

XXo,
Neekoh
You alway manage to look super chic and laidback with your choose of outfits.. I love both and truly admire your style..

Kisses
Sha!
emily said…
i love both outfits! i've been on the hunt for a sheer black top myself. and both pairs of shoes are fabulous :)
Anonymous said…
urban outfitters just started carrying cheetah print socks !
Lainey said…
I die for the 2nd outfit. I wish I had bought the shirt when I saw it at h&m, but I was stupid and said-oh it's not gonna sell out. And the next day, they were gone. Dumb. But you look amazing in it!