the street

 
A little bit of street fashion, I love all of these ladies' outfits for one  reason or another.
Thanks for the lovely comments on the previous post, you guys are the sweetest.  I recently took a "mini" shopping trip to my local F21, and bought a few goodies.  I want to share what I got with you guys, since I managed to get some really great Fall transition pieces.  I am still debating whether I will post photos or a video :|
 ALSO outfit post coming soon.
have a great weekend!! (I usually consider Friday to be part of the weekend)
xoxo
ari
picture source luckymag

Comments

Unknown said…
i looove street fashion.
do a video. i love watching those hauls on youtube.

http://acaliforniadreamer.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
I love the maxi skirt, is so beautiful
rachel said…
impossible stylish, especially the first 2 :))
Sonsira said…
I love the top left one! So stylish! SO my style! lol
I agree all of these selection of outfits are great..
Unknown said…
Ari! I can see you in ALL of these looks ;) do it!

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Joanna Ladrido said…
street style at its finest! love everything!


xx,
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com
Sassi said…
great inspirationpics. thank you so much for this :)
X
emily said…
LOVE the photos, streetstyle is my favorite source of inspiration! i always end up saving so many photos for later haha.
Porcelajn said…
lovely inspirations ;)
Great compilation of street/summer fashion here! Particularly loving the big floppy hats in the second row - always a great accessory.

xoxo
TheFashSociety.com
LyddieGal said…
I love street style posts, they are always so inspiring, the women are so chic!

I love the third look!

Chic on the Cheap
There is not a look I didn't love...the style of these chicks are quite amazing.