out and about: LA events & Blog Friends

I found a couple of pictures from past events that I never posted, and they made me realize that this year I  met quite a few new lovely friends through blogging that I would have never met otherwise.  It's amazing how little things can make such big changes in life.  I have to say that I feel like 2010 passed by way too fast, but I am super excited to see what 2011 will bring... Photobucket
at Meet the Public Pop Up Installation
wearing- VINTAGE shirt dress, velvet cami, F21 velvet leggings, JC snicks, Steven by Steve madden purse, F21 necklace
Photobucket
Kendra (from Fashilocity) and I
Photobucket
Neekoh (from LiveLoveLA), Mel (from Wreckedstellar), and I at the Two Point Oh La Fall Lookbook shoot for the CMC in DTLA
(photo courtesy of Style with Benefits)
Photobucket
Becs (Style with Benefits), Neekoh (LiveLoveLA), and I
(photo courtesy of Style with Benefits)
Photobucket
Crystal (from Watermoolen) and I at BC911 Designer Presentation in DTLA
(photo courtesy of Crystal)

As I mentioned above... I am  glad I was able to meet such amazing bloggers/friends this year, hope that the new year brings  another exciting blogging year for all of us!
xoxo
ari

Comments

Charlene said…
LOVE love love! Your best outfit yet!!! I want to wear it myself!
Unknown said…
Great outfits!!!


lovely long blaser


<33



xoxo*
Sharon Lei said…
Blogger meet ups are always fun. You've met a lot of great and fashionable ladies. And I would have to agree, 2010 zipped by and I'm excited for 2011 too!! :)

xx Love & Aloha
***Come enter my Jeffrey Campbell Giveaway!!! :)
Unknown said…
Ouuh looks like you had a great time!
I love those velvet pants and your lace outfit! I know 2010 did go by fast!
Unknown said…
ohh you all look ahmazing!!! and that blazer is very killer! i love it on you!
Lainey said…
That shirt dress in the first pic is amazing. Love the sophistication of it. And the colors are really dynamic.