LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore: The Fine Line Between Winter and Spring

Feb 23, 2011

What I Wore: The Fine Line Between Winter and Spring

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress: H&M
white button down: H&M
tights: Chinese Laundry
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
belt: Vintage (Santa Barbara)
jewelry: F21, vintage, & Cookie Lee

I was finally ready to bust out my spring and summer wear, and by finally I mean dead on seriously excited about warmer weather, but  like always LA weather keeps on playing with me.   The days  are still a little cold out giving me a case of "closet confusion syndrome".  No worries, I will be fine.  I am sure I will survive, but have to admit that weather and season transitions always confuse me and my wardrobe a tiny bit. 


 
With this outfit, I wanted a light and breezy layered look, so I threw on an over sized white button down over my floral dress and tights to get the look.
 
xoxo
ari
 

21 comments:

Just a lazy morning said...

you are so great !!
love the dress, here in Italy we are waiting for spring!
it's cold today:-(
have a great day
xoxo

Elena said...

Love your style and your blog!

Deni said...

I totally love your post , hun! Lovely litas!

Nita -Karoliina said...

cute little dress!

Ivânia Santos (Diamond) said...

Nice dress!
I liked the outfit <33

xoxo*

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this! Such a great way to bring spring into winter :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Annachiara said...

You're wonderfull honey :D

Manuela said...

Nice look!! I like it!!
Kissess!!

http://veteperollevamecontigo.blogspot.com/

Neekoh said...

The pattern mixing is awesome! Subtle, yet easy to imitate. I love the short length on you too. Sexy!

XXo,
Neekoh

6roove said...

that lita's color is so spring-y ;) love it!

kisses,
Watching the waves

modanista junkie said...

Love the necklace and the Litas!!!

Happy friday and enjoy your weekend.

xoxo,
melrod

Aria said...

I love your outfit! You make me feel Spring comin'!

Moniek said...

Great outfit girl, love everything about it!

parisiennemoonlight said...

thank u so much !

Miss Bias said...

I adore this outfit. Great sense of style.

Thanks for your recent lovely comment. I'm a new follower. Be sure to drop by again sometime or even follow.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Daria Hutt said...

Hola! Entiendes el español, lo digo por tus referencias a la cultura mexicana. Me encanta tu blog, te sigo y te añado a mi blogroll

Un beso


^^

♥ El blog de moda de Daria Hutt

Devon Rachel said...

LOOOOVE these shoes and your belt! Super chic! You look gorgeous as usual :)


xox


http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

Daniela said...

I love this dress with that belt!

Nancy Andrade said...

You look lovely my dear!!! I love your style! Thank you for visiting my photography blog and leaving your sweet comments!

I am now following you! Follow my blogs back if you'd like!

www.s000la.blogspot.com
www.nancyandradephotography.blogspot.com

NaughtyBaubles said...

Great look!! I really love the tights!!

NaughtyBaubles

Veneno said...

que divina te ves en TODOS tus looks