What I Wore: Black Velvet, Baby Blue, and Yellow

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater: Material Girl via Macys
velvet leggings: Forever 21
shoes: Jessica Simpson
clutch: Forever 21
bullet necklace: Jenny Dayco
lipstick: MAC Neon Orange

If I had to wear the same outfit for a week straight, without a doubt I would choose this outfit. The velvet leggings have been a repeat item for almost a year now here on the blog!
Easy, funky, fun, and effortless is what comes to mind with this outfit, and exactly why I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit over, and over again!
Do you have a favorite outfit?

besitos Xx
Ari   


Comments

whitney said…
Love your outfit! Absolutely adore your sweater.

http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com/
Style-Pursuit said…
Yay! You look sooo beautiful and this yellow clutch is to die for! :o)

x
Amanda said…
I love your jewelry!
Unknown said…
I am finally wearing my Danys in my newest blogpost. Those are so comfy :)

You look fabulous as always.
Anonymous said…
you're the best!!
lovely as usual
xoxo
i dont know what to say, omg this look so fabulous!! the whole look! want that lipstick color! <3

http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/
maiú said…
No wonder it's your favorite outfit now, it's great! I love the sweater, and those silk leggings are so cool! I also have outfits I repeat, especially when I have bought something new that I really like, I wear it a lot the first weeks.
beso!
Jane Alisa said…
Amazing outfit, love the colour combinations. xoxo
Anonymous said…
Darling i totally love this outfit...your clutch is lovely ....i really want Your lipstick !


xx
http://lefashionparadise.blogspot.com
Eli said…
I always love that you've figured out your aesthetic and what works for you the best!

LOVE your Dany's, wish I could wear them but I fear I would be way too tall with them!!
MADELINE said…
That was totally me!
Laurel said…
I kind of feel like you are the long-haired version of me. Or maybe I just want ALL OF YOUR OUTFITS. Seriously, I love your style. It's kind of uncanny. And we share a lust for wacky platform sandals too...
Betty B. said…
Lovely sweater and a great clutch!
Unknown said…
oh and check out my new give away if you want :)


http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.com/2011/04/spring-give-away.html
Anonymous said…
That clutch is fabulous!

http://driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Oh no way? That sweater is the Madonna brand? Niiiice! I didn't expect that brand to put out stuff I'd like :X

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Lainey said…
I have a sweater very similar to that. It's so great in blue though too, mine's cream.