What I Wore: Studded Flat Sandals

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vest: Nordstrom Rack
tank: H&M
shorts: Nordstrom Rack
sandals: Forever 21
purse: H&M
necklace:  Forever 21
sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960

Frizzy hair, no makeup and all, this is what I wore for a relaxed sunny day.  I was lucky enough to find these studded sandals at a great price at Forever 21.  I am seriously considering going back to Forever 21 and snatching up a black pair as well!  In case you haven't noticed I have a thing for flat studded sandals, they always add a "tough girl" edge to anything I wear.

have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
ari

Comments

I V Y said…
they're cute sandals! i like the scarf tied onto your bag :)


blog
twitter
I really really adore your shoe collection hun!!!

X
JazmineKariss said…
Lovely outfit, I ADORE your sunglasses :)
-Jaz
http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com
I really love the pale colours in combination with the orange bag and brown sandals!
Oooh love this outfit! Those shoes are great :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Anonymous said…
love your sandal!
xoxo
Yajaira said…
cute sandals
love the necklace
Unknown said…
your hair so does not look frizzy in these photos! looks good as always!
Neekoh said…
The shorts are so awesome, exactly what I've been looking for! You look so fresh!

XXo,
Neekoh
Shasie said…
Looks like such a comfy and fun outfit

Shasie
Live Life in Style
Unknown said…
really cute sweets!! you have best finds! :)

take care, aimee
my diy blog: swellmayde.com
Anonymous said…
lovely outfit hun!

xx
deni