LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore: Vintage Inspired Faux Ostrich Bag

Jun 19, 2011

What I Wore: Vintage Inspired Faux Ostrich Bag

Photobucket


Photobucket
What I Bought: Check out my new faux ostrich vintage inspired bag, and you will NEVER guess where I got it from, and how much I paid for it! Scroll down to find out! 
Now here is What I Wore:Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
top: H&M
shorts: Forever 21
sandals: Forever 21
necklace: Forever 21
sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960
BAG: TJ MAXX $16.99

This was the perfect outfit for enjoying  a sunny day in the park filled with family, food and.. okay more food!
I think this outfit might be my very first attempt at giving the color blocking trend  a try ( I know finally!) and I totally loved it! Have you attempted a little color blocking yet!? If you have not, I am telling you to give it a try because it's the perfect fun summer look!

xx
Ari
 
Follow on Bloglovin!

6 comments:

Nita -Karoliina said...

another cool look!

Shasie said...

The yellow polka dot top is so cute!

Shasie
Live Life in Style

Just a lazy morning said...

love the colors!!
xoxo

Isabella said...

I love this mix of colors, it is so bright, fresh, and chic!

sharonlei said...

Ari, this look screams summer time fun! I love the red and yellow pairing. :) And the purse is awesome as well. Great dealzzzzzz on it, too!

Hope you're doing great!

xx Love & Aloha

Missy said...

Ah your blog is just so lovely. And this outfit is amazing!

xx
Missy

http://pearlsandpersonality.blogspot.com