What I Wore: Shorts and Skirts Everyday

Photobucket
the outfit: H&M top, FOREVER 21 skirt + necklace, JEFFREY CAMPBELL wedgesPhotobucket
left: Santa Barbara boutique top, H&M shorts, TJ MAXX purse                  right: LUSH top, F21 necklace, H&M shorts, JESSICA SIMPSON shoes

 
With the amazing weather here in  LA (sorry I don't mean to brag) it is impossible to not wear shorts and skirts everyday!  I decided to put this little post together of some of my everyday outfits that for some reason or another were not lucky enough to have an official "outfit photo" taken with my SLR camera.  The photos above are very quick snaps taken with my iphone. 
 
Have a lovely mid-week ;)
and make sure you enter my FACEBOOK Sole Society GIVEAWAY HERE!
more details on the giveaway can be found here.
xoxo
ari

Comments

Eli said…
hehe I'll live vicariously through you. We've been wearing pants and tights all month long, and still wearing our coats!!
Some great looks here, I adore the yellow and blue combination!
Unknown said…
Lovely first look <33

xoxo*
Yajaira said…
love the shorts

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/
I really must visit...the perfect weather makes it hard not to like. Florida lately has been having major humidity!!! Well i love all of your looks-especially the first one!
i have these shoes in brown and i looooove them! i wear them with everything! great top, too!
Anonymous said…
you're always sooooo cute!!
xoxo