What I Wore: The SNEAKER Debut!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: TJ MAXX
bra: Forever 21
shorts: H&M
purse: Steven by Steve Madden
sneakers: Converse bought from Nordstrom
necklace: gifted from Forever 21
sunglasses: HOH 1960
gold and pink ring: gifted from Modtoast
gold cuffs: H&M
lipstick: NARS Schiap


As I stated in the previous post, I was never a fan of sneakers.  Now and with this outfit post as proof I can say that I am a total fan of dressing up sneakers! I even have a little list going on right now with all the different colors and styles of sneakers I want to get for myself.  I have to admit that what drew me to initially give sneakers a try was the comfort level of them.  Before this outfit the only time you would catch me in tennis shoes was when  working out  and exercising and let me tell you that was not (and is) too often! I love my heels, you all know I do but after a full day or week of wearing sky high heels my poor little footsies yearn for some tender lovin'.
xx,
Ariana

Comments

Anonymous said…
you look so cute with sneakers!
i love heels and wedges but i have also a lot of Vans!i love them with dresses.. and Converse are always good:-)
love the top!
xoxo
Lúcia said…
cute! love the lipstick too!
xxxx
Piti&Cari said…
Yo tampoco soy un gran fan de las deportivas, pero unas clásicas como las all star junto a unos shorts es acierto seguro.
Un look genial, como siempre ;)
Me encanta tu blog. Saludos
Unknown said…
oh i just love your converse!!!! they look awesome with the shorts :)
Unknown said…
girrrl you rock those converse!! looks pretty awesome with the way you've dressed them up!!
Yajaira said…
cute
love the top

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/
Gentleman W. said…
It's a summer parisian style !!!

So amazing transparency to promote your feminity, as your smile, as wind, so lightly.

So chic with your sneakers
Eli said…
but you look so cute in your tennis!! I actually have the exact same pair, now you just need to get a pair of Toms, my sister has a sparkly pair that you probably would look so cute in
Anonymous said…
I love always having a pair of converse in the closet, they're such a staple. Great outfit too! i really like how you mixed in all of your accessories.
Devon Rachel said…
I absolutely love this outfit! You look so chic with those sunnies, too! Gorgeous.

xo, Devon


www.devonrachel.com
ninda said…
Oh I love the top! amazing top! great outfit! very fun and summery :) cute necklace!
http://ninnda.tumblr.com
The Key To Chic said…
I completely relate! I wear my sneakers when working out, but I totally wear my Converse when I'm out shopping all day :) I wear my heels for shorter amounts of time, or when I know I'll be able to sit!
Neysa Bové said…
muy guapa, me gusta este look! xxo -nb