LA CATRINA de LA Moda: La Catrina de LA Moda on Forever 21's The Skinny!

Sep 16, 2011

La Catrina de LA Moda on Forever 21's The Skinny!

Photobucket
I might have gotten a little overwhelmed and excited about my feature on Forever 21's blog the Skinny that I totally forgot to post and spill the details here on the blog!  You can check out the feature along with a mini-interview here.  If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter then you probably heard me gushing over this little fun project last week.  Forever 21 chose me along with 5 other amazing LA based bloggers to style and shoot looks at their studio for their Style Clique Fall Campaign. I will share more details and some backstage footage in a future post.  For now you can check out the rest of the ladies and I here
 
xx
Ariana
 

6 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

SO exciting! All your looks are amazing! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

L'art said...

I love all of the outfits but the first one from left is my favorite!

Zarna said...

i love all of these outfits!! the one all the way to the left is my fave - love the color blocking!

decimal shoes said...

love the camel one :D
I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes

I'm Just Me said...

congrats!! you look fab!!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

Mademoiselle Michelle said...

in love with the royal blue blouse and the teal wide leg pants!