Out and About [LA]: Melie Bianco Fall Handbag Preview

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last weekend I was invited to the  Melie Bianco showroom in downtown LA for the launch of their Fall collection.  Nail Couture LA (NCLA) was also on site offering their super rad patterned  manicures. There was yummy sweet treats on hand, good music, and great people.  I was happy to run into some of my fave LA blogger gal pals! I got to catch up with Chanelle of The Penelope's Times and was finally able to meet Jill Pineda in person.  Let me tell you that there are now lots of Melie Bianco handbags topping my Fall wish list, the best part is that they are super affordable.  Melie Bianco offers great top quality handbags, all being impeccable handbag styles at great affordable price points.  All of the handbags I found myself drooling over are all priced under $100!  My top handbag picks for fall include structured and squared shaped styles, along with lady like vintage inspired styles.  Also, on the top of my "big for fall" list are purses with metal details such as lock details, chain straps and buckles and as you can see from the photos above Melie Bianco has all of my bases covered!

To stay up to date with Melie Bianco's latest handbag styles and news  make sure you check them out on Facebook and Twitter, you can check out the rest of their handbag styles on their website meliebianco.com

Comments

WOW! LOOVE THE HANDBAGS!!
I love the clutch with the red leather with the black handle, very cool! ♥
WOW @ UNDER $100!! :O That's pretty nice! :D
I love the bag @ the first pic on the top first row on the left side but more in the middle, where it's braided, and knitted. Sooo pretty!

-Eliza
Unknown said…
So many beautiful bags!
Liana said…
wow the whole collection looks amazing! can't decide which ones are my favorite...really loving the mustard color. and jill pineda is awesome, love her!

Blog | Twitter | Shop
Anonymous said…
oh my god, i love all these bag!!
xoxo
Unknown said…
Wow that is handbag heaven! Love it and Im loving your blog too.
http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com
The Key To Chic said…
The two-tone styles are my favorite, although all of them are beautiful. What a fun event! Manicures and handbags go so well together! Love your photos!
Chanelle said…
Love it! and lovely seeing you! :)