[LAFW] Concept Fashion Week: Bryan Hearns

BRYAN HEARNS SS 2012Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here goes another of my favorite shows from LA Concept Fashion Week.   Twenty one year old designer Bryan Hearns has a fresh new vibe in store for LA.   I am totally digging the "tough girl" "chola" attitude of the Spring/Summer collection and check out the shoes.... amazing right!  After the show I was able to go backstage to meet Bryan and was able to get a closer look at his collection (and the shoes!)  I am telling you Bryan Hearns is definitely one to watch! 

xx
Ariana

Follow on Bloglovin!

Comments

Unknown said…
great pictures..I agree, the shoes are AMAZING!!!

I am doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to enter. http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/10/purple-blazerjeffrey-campbell-giveaway.html

xoxo!
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com
Unknown said…
"tough girl" "chola" attitude I LOVE IT!! Im Mexican too, so I know where your coming from! ;D Great post!

Best Wishes,
MissMandaMarie