[LAFW] Concept Fashion Week SS 2012: Jen Awad

Jen Awad SS 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket I have more coverage on night two of LA Concept Fashion Week. I will let the photos do all of the talking.  Fun, sexy with a modern 80's vibe The Jen Awad fashion show was another of my favorites at Concept.  The neon brights, sheer fabrics, cage detail dresses, and the exes did it for me.  For more photos of the Jen Awad show you can check out the Concept Fashion Week FB page.  You can also check out this video I recorded from the front row.  Sorry if the video is a little shaky, I was trying to multi-task as the looks were going down the runway.

Have a great weekend!xx
Ariana

Comments

I like the heels, I like that the heel part is glittery or sparkly. :D
The sleeveless sheer peter pan collared shirt is pretty cool, I haven't seen anything thing like that.
I like the X's under the black dress, pretty hot. lol

Nice pics. :)

-Eliza
you got some really great photos of the show! :D definitely one of my fave shows of the season!