Out and About [LA] Concept Fashion Week: Backstage at Thai Nguyen SS 2012

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
I have had such an amazing weekend covering Los Angeles Concept Fashion Week as an "Official Blogger".  I have tons of coverage to share with you all.  I initally intended to start by showing you the coverage of DAY ONE of the Concept shows.  However, I couldn't hold back from sharing some quick backstage coverage of the Thai Nguyen Couture show before getting to the coverage from day one.  Above are some "up and close" backstage shots of what went on before the Thai Nguyen fashion show started, check out the amazing hair and makeup.  Enjoy!!

Comments

Wow, the hair styles of the models, so cute <3
Can't wait to see the rest of your coverage pics! :D

-Eliza :)
The Key To Chic said…
Ariana, it was awesome to meet you! I am enjoying your Concept show coverage via Twitter and Instagram. The Thai Nguyen dresses were incredible, from the thigh slits and piping to the ruffles and fringe. So many pretty shapes and details! Can't wait to see more of your photos!
This fashion week was great and I find it interesting as well. I will refer this to my friend. Thank you and keep sharing.


Michelle