What I Wore: On the Rooftop

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater: 2B / shorts: H&M  /  clutch: Jessica McClintock  / boots: Jeffrey Campbell

Decided to give you a little break from all of my LA Fashion Week (more like month)  runway coverage by sneaking in this little outfit post.  As an "official" Concept Fashion Week blogger the fellow bloggers and I got to enjoy a few perks and a complimentary night's stay at the brand new Hotel Wilshire  located near Miracle Mile in LA was one of them!  I sneaked in these outfit photos on the beautiful rooftop right before checking out.  Please excuse my serious face,  the sun was super bright and I forgot my sunnies in the car!

 
and of course I have more LA Fashion week posts to come!
xx
Ariana
 Follow on Bloglovin!

Comments

que lindo look, me gusto mucho :)
Amanda said…
love the top and the necklace, oh u guys are so lucky...cuz u can still wear summer cloth =)
agnes said…
ton pull est magnifique, et j'adore la couleur.
très jolie tenue
Eva said…
Gorgeous! Love your shorts xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/
The Key To Chic said…
Looks like an awesome view from the hotel. I'm excited to see more of your coverage, keep up the great work Ariana!
Unknown said…
ahhh...the litas...I can never sick of them. I love the taupe though...it goes with everything. That holey top is fun..

I am doing a Jeffrey Campbell giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to enter. http://www.walkinwonderland.com/2011/10/purple-blazerjeffrey-campbell-giveaway.html

xoxo!
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com
Unknown said…
I love the color of your sweater

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com