LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore: Gold Lace

Nov 19, 2011

What I Wore: Gold Lace

Photobucket Photobucket
dress: vintage   /   necklace: Forever 21    /   shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Here I present you with a (lost) outfit  from LA Fashion Week back in October.  While at the first day of LA Concept Fashion Week I totally spaced out and forgot to snap some outfit photos.  Well, thanks to my lovely friend Gina McFinch, this outfit was documented!
(photo credit Gina Mc Finch)

Have a great weekend friends!
xx

Ari

11 comments:

Sugar with Spikes said...

very pretty dress

IRENE
http://sugarwithspikes.blogspot.com/
http://unseenslaughter.wordpress.com/

Alyssa said...

You look great!

Lilith said...

Such an AMAZING dress

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

leyla. said...

such a beautiful vintage dress! love the print and the classic shape. it suits you so well!

Justalazymorning said...

so beautiful, love the dress!
xoxo

Hiking in Stilettos said...

Love that dress! What a great vintage find!

Shevah said...

You look SO perfect. I love it. That dress is just amazing.



www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Hope Bidinger said...

Your dress is Fantastic!! Adore this look:)

Crayola Actually said...

I love how you paired such a pretty feminine dress with the taupe litas! I recently got the black suede litas and am contemplating on getting the taupe because you seem to get a lot of use out of yours! Anyways great look as always,

xoxo,

Janet

crayolaactually.blogspot.com

Casie said...

I almost got a neckalce like that at Anthro! Glad I know I can get it for a better value... Phew! Close call!

Love the dress :)

Vertiginoso said...

WOow There are a lot of refinement § preciosity in the way you wear this Dress (§ this fruity lipstick), as freshy as seductive I must add Dear !

à Bientôt, Antoine