[The Fashion Round-up]: Christmas Wish List!

Photobucket 
SHOP IT HERE:
1) Cambridge Neon Satchel $155 available at ModCloth.com  
2) Sheer black and white polka-dot top $28 available at Swaychic.com 
 3) Milan Cut Out dress in Yellow $58 available at Nastygal.com
4) Sienna Statement Necklace $22 available at Threadsence.com 
5) Technibond Letter rings $49 available at HSN.com 
6) BCBG Sequin oversized clutch $128 available at Zappos.com 
 7) Zodiac Bracelet $48 available at Nastygal.com 
8) Marc Jacobs Fragrance Roller Ball Trio $38 available at Sephora.com
 
 In the spirit that it's almost Christmas I have decided to give you a little peek at my Christmas wish list for this week's Fashion Round up!  As I have mentioned before, my birthday and Christmas lists are on-going, never ending and go year round, so this is why I say that this is just a little  "peek".  All of the items above are items that I would purchase if I was gift shopping for myself and which unfortunately I am not doing this year (sad face).  Of course, accessories, accessories and more accessories always make up the majority of my wish lists.  Clutches and jewelry are always my favorite items to give and to receive because they are so fun and work like magic in transforming outfits from day to night and from basic to amazing!
 
enjoy your holiday shopping!!
xx
Ari

Comments