[Dealz and Stealz] Spring Wishing

Photobucket 
Shop it:

1) Kimchi Blue Floral Flapover Clutch available at Urban Outfitters $34
2) House of Harlow Sasha in Black available at Revolve Clothing $110
3) Denim Zip Bralet available at Topshop $32
4) Rodnee Cognac Leather Platform Sandal available at Steve Madden $55 (on sale)
5) Sheer Perfection Split Blouse available at ThreadSence $42
6) Rufous Collar Necklace available at ThreadSence $26
7) Oh My Love Lace Skater Dress available at ASOS $52 (on sale)

Time for my favorite post of the week! This week's "Dealz and Stealz" features Spring inspired picks. Last week  we had one full day of rain over here in LA and believe me that full day of wet cold rain had me "spring wishing".  Florals, lighter denim washes, tan platform sandals, light sheer fabrics and short summer dresses, yep I think I am officially over Fall and Winter's layers and ready for Spring!  How about you?

xx
Ari

Comments

Yajaira said…
cute
love the clutch and the shoes

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/