LA CATRINA de LA Moda: [Through My Lense] Eastside Luv

Jan 31, 2012

[Through My Lense] Eastside Luv

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket[all photographs by me and the boy]
Sometimes I forget how much I love photography.  Here are a couple of photos captured by me and the boy from our stroll to Mariachi Plaza in Boyle Heights.  I am no professional photographer, but I do love capturing an amazing shot here and there and I am not going to lie... I totally dig these.  What I love most about these photos is that they really capture the hybrid of Mexican and American cultures that resonates within LA county.
Enjoy..xx
Ari

5 comments:

Eva said...

These are beautiful, girl! xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

Marissa said...

These are gorgeous photos! I just loved how you captured the late afternoon light.

Christine said...

beautiful pictures and beautiful coat you are wearing!!

leyla. said...

as a lover of photography i'm suggesting that you should do this more often.

leyla.

Jony said...

Beautiful pictures dear!

xo Jony
SHOUT-OUT to you