Shop my Closet at the Two Point Oh LA Blogger Flea Market at Space15Twenty!

Photobucket 
Hey Friends! Join me and some other amazing LA based bloggers this Sunday January 29th (tomorrow!)
 at Space 15Twenty in Los Angeles for the Two Point Oh! LA Blogger Flea Market.  Stop by to
shop straight from our closets and to shop vintage!  I will be selling tons of goodies that I am still totally in
 love with, but that I need to let go of in order to fit at home.  All of my goods will be priced to sell and
 I am trying price everything under $20 with the following price ranges:
$10-$20 for shoes
$2-$12 for clothing
$1-$12 for Jewelry and other accessories
 
check out a little sneak peek at just SOME of the goodies that I will be selling at the flea market below:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Stop by any time Sunday January 29th  from 11am -4pm at:
Space 15Twenty
1520 N. Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

for more information and more details check out the event's Facebook page [HERE]
or you can email me at info@lacatrinadelamoda.com

Hope to see ya there!!
xx
ari

Comments