[Beauty] A few of My Favorite Items

This is a first ever! Today I have decided to share with you a few of my current favorite beauty products.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few of my current favorite beauty  items are: 

Too Faced  Glamour to Go palette - $22 at Sephora:  This eye shadow and blush palette is great because it's small but packs so much for it's size!  I carry it everywhere.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Eyes and Brows - $39.50 at NordstromI am totally hooked on this brow kit. It's very easy to use, even for beginners like me.
 Joico K-PAK Revitaluxe Deep Conditioner:  Having thin, brittle and damaged  hair is pretty much the story of my life.  Having this deep conditioner on hand helps by adding a little "life" to my lifeless hair.
  Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh PerfumeThis perfume was a gift from the boy for Christmas and it's probably one of the best gifts I have ever received.  I use the perfume everyday and seriously still get excited very time I spray it on because it just smells that good.

I made a little (and my first ever) beauty video to share with you, where I talk a little more on the K-PAK deep conditioner and where I show you how I use the Anastasia Brow Kit.  I am working on getting better at the video thing, so please be patient with me ;)  Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for any future video topics! I would love to hear them.


Wearing: Polka dot blouse courtesy of Karen Kane

What are your current favorite beauty products!? Tell me..
xx
ari

Comments

Anisa Young said…
Beauty posts are always fun! You're adorable xx
Me encanta tengo el mismo perfume y lo adoro, Lindas fotos besos guapa
http://mademoiselletrendy.blogspot.com/