LA CATRINA de LA Moda: [Beauty] A few of My Favorite Items

Feb 29, 2012

[Beauty] A few of My Favorite Items

This is a first ever! Today I have decided to share with you a few of my current favorite beauty products.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few of my current favorite beauty  items are: 

Too Faced  Glamour to Go palette - $22 at Sephora:  This eye shadow and blush palette is great because it's small but packs so much for it's size!  I carry it everywhere.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express for Eyes and Brows - $39.50 at NordstromI am totally hooked on this brow kit. It's very easy to use, even for beginners like me.
 Joico K-PAK Revitaluxe Deep Conditioner:  Having thin, brittle and damaged  hair is pretty much the story of my life.  Having this deep conditioner on hand helps by adding a little "life" to my lifeless hair.
  Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh PerfumeThis perfume was a gift from the boy for Christmas and it's probably one of the best gifts I have ever received.  I use the perfume everyday and seriously still get excited very time I spray it on because it just smells that good.

I made a little (and my first ever) beauty video to share with you, where I talk a little more on the K-PAK deep conditioner and where I show you how I use the Anastasia Brow Kit.  I am working on getting better at the video thing, so please be patient with me ;)  Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for any future video topics! I would love to hear them.


Wearing: Polka dot blouse courtesy of Karen Kane

What are your current favorite beauty products!? Tell me..
xx
ari

2 comments:

Anisa Young said...

Beauty posts are always fun! You're adorable xx

Mademoiselle Trendy said...

Me encanta tengo el mismo perfume y lo adoro, Lindas fotos besos guapa
http://mademoiselletrendy.blogspot.com/