LA CATRINA de LA Moda: Out and About[LA] Two Point Oh LA! Blogger Flea Market @ Space15twenty !

Feb 18, 2012

Out and About[LA] Two Point Oh LA! Blogger Flea Market @ Space15twenty !

Photobucket
Photobucket
[with my girls from World Class Youth]
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
[some of the good for sale]
Photobucket
[happy shoppers: LAinspiration, What's Haute in the Streets, Stiletto Beats and Fashion Groupie]
Photobucket
Photobucket
[Bebe Zeva of Fated to be Hated]
Photobucket
[Chanelle of Penelope's Vintage and the Penelope Times]
Photobucket
[Bethany of Snake's Nest]
Photobucket
[Olivia of Lust for Life]
Photobucket
[Melanie of Wreckedstellar]
Photobucket
[Bryan Hearns jewelry]
Photobucket
Photobucket
[my amazing helper for the day, my girl Iveth]
Photobucket
what I wore: Old Navy Sweater,    Forever 21 velvet skirt,    Steve Madden Grannie boot,    House of Harlow 1960 Chelsea sunglasses
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am finally getting around to post about the Two Point Oh LA! Blogger Flea Market at Space15Twenty from a few weeks back! I was one of the bloggers selling, along with other fab LA bloggers and friends.  The flea market was a total success and was a lot of fun (+work).  I want to thank those of you who stopped by to shop and support.  It was an amazing experience getting to pass on some of my goodies to new caring owners.  I still have a lot of leftover stuff to sell, therefore I am thinking of selling some shoes online and of having a clearance yard sale at my house by the end of this month!  More details to follow.

Have a fab, fab fin de semana ;)
xx
ari

8 comments:

EJC said...

Cutee photos! Ive already worn the skirt I got twice.

xo
ejc

stilettobeats.com

Curves Ahead Make up said...

wow this looks amazing and so much fun !!!

I'm Just Me said...

looks like fun love the photos!!
thnx so much 4 the lovely comment :)
http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

really amazing!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

You look amazing & looks like a lot of fun!

Style with Benefits said...

Ah, lovely memories! Great photos and I loved your setup! Hope to see you again soon on a lesser hectic day. :)

xx, becs

michele said...

what size shoe do you wear? i really love the shoes you wear!

Tamara B said...

I love these photos Ari. It's always a pleasure seeing you around at fashion events :)

Best,

Tamara B.
LilMissStyleblog.blogspot.com