What I Wore: Camel Cape

Photobucket
Photobucket
cape: H&M    /    leggings: Guess  (similar on sale here)  /    purse: BCBGeneration courtesy of Little Black Bag    /    boots:  Steve Madden Grannie    /    sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960

Quick outfit post! I wore my camel cape over liquid leggings on a chilly cold and rainy day.  I bought this cape last year, but sadly never got great wear out of it.  Trust me, there are many pieces like this in my closet, pieces I love but don't wear often enough.

Make sure you enter this week's giveaway!
(click here for more details)
xx
ari

Comments

Love your comfy chic look. And yes, it's perfect for a chilly day! The pop of color with your lipstick is too perfect!

xx, becs
Anonymous said…
lovely !!
you're always pretty amazing
I'm loving this outfit, it looks so comfortable, perfect for a rainy day!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Unknown said…
YES, CLOTHES cute and COMFORTABLE .. JUST NEED