What I Wore: Clash

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
what I wore: sequin jacket: courtesy of Karen Kane    /    striped skinny Jordan Jean: courtesy of Motel Rocks    /     tank: H&M    /    bag: Forever 21 (similar)   /    boots: Steve Madden    /    necklace: Forever 21

A few weeks ago before LA Fashion Week I met some of my blogger buddies in LA for a night of fun and event hopping, yes believe me there is such a thing!  We chatted, we laughed we indulged in cotton candy and cute cupcakes.  Above, are a few snaps of what I wore that night (which happens to be a little bit of everything; stripes, sequins, and neon) and below are a few snaps of some amazing goodies I spotted at the Kitson store while at the NCLA event.

Photobucket
check out Chanelle's genius layering skills
Photobucket
Photobucket
 the perfect fringe statement top by Wildfox Couture
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
 Yummy treats, yummy fashion and fab friends always guarantee a great night in LA
xx
ari

Comments