Out and About [Space 15Twenty LA] DIY-ing with Doctrine Jeans

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A few weeks back Doctrine Jeans put me up for a little fun DIY challenge.  They sent over a pair of Doctrine Jeans for me to cut up, customize and adorn in order to make my very own pair of cutoff shorts.  You can check out the DIY tutorial on how to DIY a pair of polka dot cutoff shorts here.  Above, are photos from the Doctrine Jeans DIY event at Space 15Twenty, where bloggers and guests attended and customized their own pair of Doctrine cutoff shorts.  A huge thank you to Doctrine Jeans and to No Subject for allowing me to be a part of such a fun project!
You can also check out this video from the event.

xx
Ari

Comments

lasophia said…
I have to check out this space next time they have it! It was nice meeting you last week. Llblog unite!

Sophia
http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com