What I Wore: Neon Lace

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: courtesy of Sway Chic    /    skirt: Urban Outfitters (on sale)    /   sweater: G-Stage     /     boots: courtesy of Sole Society (Heather boot)    /     bag: TJ Maxx     /     sunglasses: House of Harlow     /     necklace: Forever 21

I am currently and like many of you, on a neon craze.  My eyes have been trained to gravitate towards anything, bright, bold and neon.  I have always been a fan of what I like to call "highlighter colors" especially in the shades of yellow and pink, so I guess that explains my strong fixation with the neon trend this season.  Anyhow, I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend looking as chic as ever in your cute  short shorts, florals, neons and other summer gear!

xx
Ari

Comments

Perfection! I LOVE the neon with snakeskin ! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Yajaira said…
really cute skirt, love lace
love the color as well

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
i'm loving the pop of neon from your skirt…very unexpected, very chic. <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
Sharon Lei said…
Ariana! I'm lovin' all the neon that you've been wearing.. and also drooling over those white chunky Report platform sandal of yours! So perfect for summer!

Hope you've been great, hun.

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com
Olivia Noel said…
ooh, I have the same necklace! I love the shirt :)
Christina said…
love the way you styled everything!!!!
perfect skirt btw
Unknown said…
The pop of neon is so refreshing to the look.
Anonymous said…
very cute!!
love the skirt!