LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore: Neon Lace

May 26, 2012

What I Wore: Neon Lace

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: courtesy of Sway Chic    /    skirt: Urban Outfitters (on sale)    /   sweater: G-Stage     /     boots: courtesy of Sole Society (Heather boot)    /     bag: TJ Maxx     /     sunglasses: House of Harlow     /     necklace: Forever 21

I am currently and like many of you, on a neon craze.  My eyes have been trained to gravitate towards anything, bright, bold and neon.  I have always been a fan of what I like to call "highlighter colors" especially in the shades of yellow and pink, so I guess that explains my strong fixation with the neon trend this season.  Anyhow, I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend looking as chic as ever in your cute  short shorts, florals, neons and other summer gear!

xx
Ari

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Perfection! I LOVE the neon with snakeskin ! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Yajaira said...

really cute skirt, love lace
love the color as well

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'm loving the pop of neon from your skirt…very unexpected, very chic. <3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

sharon lei said...

Ariana! I'm lovin' all the neon that you've been wearing.. and also drooling over those white chunky Report platform sandal of yours! So perfect for summer!

Hope you've been great, hun.

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

ooh, I have the same necklace! I love the shirt :)

Christine said...

love the way you styled everything!!!!
perfect skirt btw

Rxqnaesthetics said...

The pop of neon is so refreshing to the look.

Justalazymorning said...

very cute!!
love the skirt!