Out and About [LA] ASOS Summer and Fall 2012 Press Preview [Part 1]

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
  A little Summer inspiration from ASOS.  Last week I was able to attend the ASOS Summer and Fall Collection Preview in LA.  To say that I loved every single piece that I came across at the preview sounds like an exaggeration, but is seriously the truth.  I leave you with a few images of some of my favorite Spring and Summer pieces from the preview.  Stay posted because the Fall, Winter and Red Carpet collections are to die for and that is all coming to the blog within the next week!

Besos, 
xx
ari

Comments

Loove the floral shorts in the first pic! ♥
Love the pink dress with hte top, really pretty and loove the black shorts with the sugar skulls on them, real cool! :D

I didn't know there was a ASOS in LA O.o
Wow can't wait to see more ASOS pics on the blog :)

-Eliza
Carina said…
The pink dress is beautiful! Need it! :)
Unknown said…
wow that pastel crop bustier is AMAZING!!
ps, i posted the picture of you on my street style blog!

xx