What I Wore: Navy on Navy

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: c/o Three Dots    /    pants: Free People    /    shoes: Jeffrey Campbell   /    purse: Forever 21    /    sunglasses: House of Harlow 1960    /    necklace: La Catrina 

Sometimes it's good to go back to basics.  In this case a tee, flared jeans both in navy paired with a few of my favorite accessories and there you have it, an easy no fuss outfit.

Hope you had a lovely weekend, 
xx

ari

Comments

Violet said…
Loving the necklace! looks like my city treated you well.

-violet
Yajaira said…
love the statement necklace
http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
BRUNETTE BRAID said…
El lugar donde estas se me figura mucho a Veracruz, México!
y tus lentes están padrisimos! me enamoraron!
Anonymous said…
really cute