LA CATRINA de LA Moda: Out and About [Downtown LA] Den.m Bar Part II

Aug 16, 2012

Out and About [Downtown LA] Den.m Bar Part II

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
You might remember my previous post about Den.m Bar in Downtown Los Angeles.  Well, here is a little peek and update!  These images are from my fitting a few weeks back.  Since the jeans are being custom made and designed, there is a lot of attention to detail that goes into every part of the jean's construction.  Upon my arrival, my jeans were ready for me to try on and there were only a few adjustments to be made in order to get that tight, skinny look I require all my jeans to have.  Stay tuned for the finished product! 

click here for more on Den.m bar and their custom made jeans
xx
ari

3 comments:

Run With Fashion said...

Wow! that's awesome your own custom made skinny jeans! ♥ :D
I love the work place, love the giant chalk wall with the different style jeans hanging from the chalk board wall. :D

Eliza

Jasmine said...

Very cool idea! I checked out denmbar.com and I love the concept! Can't wait to check them out next week.

Anonymous said...

http://sophielowes.se/
♥ SophieLowes