What I Wore: Go Lakers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
lakers tee: c/o Junkfood Clothing    /    vest: vintage (used to be my mom's)    /    jeans: c/o James Jeans    /    shoes: Marc Fisher      /    purse: Steve Madden     /     necklace: Forever 21    /    sunglasses: HOH 1960

I love fashion and I love sports, however I always seem to come to a confusing crossroads when trying to mesh the two.  Junkfood Clothing makes this dreaded task easy.  I have a few NFL Junkfood tees already in my closet and now I am happy to add an NBA tee to my collection.   The key to pulling off the stylish sports fanatic  "look" is to make sure the overall vibe is effortless and easy going (in other words, not trying too hard).  How do you sport your favorite team's gear?

Go Lakers!
xx
ari

Comments

Anonymous said…
very cute!!