LA CATRINA de LA Moda: What I Wore: Oversized Stripes

Jul 12, 2013

What I Wore: Oversized Stripes

 photo IMG_0226_zpsa72f0250.jpg  photo IMG_0216_zps76835ab6.jpg  photo IMG_0213_zpsb5749dc9.jpg dress: c/o Vans     /     vest: vintage       /        handbag: Steve Madden     /        sandals: ZARA

Currently into everyday basics.  I dress up less and dress down more.  
 Have also been laying back on the hair and make-up , that explains the frizzy hair in this post!

I am currently working on re-structuring the content on the blog.  I want to add more content related to my styling work and ongoing projects,  a little more on my Mexican culture and and a mix of "how to" guides and tips!

besos y abrazos!
xx

Ari

5 comments:

Justalazymorning said...

beautiful!!

Sabrina T. said...

oh Amazing look! I'm going to move to LA and I'm very pleased to know your blog:)

Patchwork à Porter
Facebook Page

Marbelys Perez said...

I love the dress, great with bag, kisses ...

Lyosha said...

great dress! you look co good!

Prettytendency said...

Hello, you look good. If you want we could follow, if that's okay.
My blog is http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/
Let me know if it looks good.
Greetings and get on with your blog.