[Out and About]: WWD MAGIC Day One Highlights

As some of you may know, I was lucky enough to set off to Vegas a few weeks ago to get a first hand look a all the crazy amazing madness that is the WWD MAGIC Trade Show.  Below I have included some snapshots from my Day one there. 

Upon arrival on Sunday (the day before WWD MAGIC kicks off) as an Official  WWD MAGIC Blogger I was able to get a run through and a sneak peek at the floor before the madness started!
It was great experience to get to take a peek at the behind the scenes action and work that goes into the setup of all the booths, vendors and show in general.  The phrase "it takes an army" especially applies here.
  
After our arrival and walk though we were handed an amazing load of goodies courtesy of some brand and vendors showcasing at the trade show.  Above you can find goodies from Bettie Page Footwear, Imoshion, Too Faced, TUK Footwear, Dolly and Molly, BCBGeneration, Lolly, LUSH and Ivanka Trump Handbags.   I am more than set for the  fall season!
As you may or may not know ( If you follow on IG, then you MUST know) I am a foodie! I love food and love to eat a good meal.  After a super long day filled with airports, settling in the hotel room, meeting (lots) of new and beautiful faces and walking the floor and taking in the massive size of what WWD MAGIC consists of, I was beyond stoked to have delish meal at the Cosmo's Wicked Spoon Buffet.

As a WWD MAGIC blogger and influencer, I was there on a mission: to walk the floor, report on trends, hot items and share a bit about my opinions on the importance of social media in retail and other topics.  Above is a picture of where all the MAGIC happened... the WWD MAGIC "Social House".


Roomie (Fresh Jess)  and I could not resist the In n Out temptation after a LONG day of work, so we grabbed a cab and made it a mission to get ourselves to the nearest In n Out! So worth it by the way! 
Finished off the night by enjoying the amazing Yeah Yeah Yeah's perform at the Cosmo rooftop,  all thanks to Bigstar USA and Bollare.
Oh yes, I could not leave out the selfie picture!
There's more Vegas MAGIC goodness to come.

xx

ari


Comments

This looks like a lot of fun! and you look great too. Love the lip colour.

xoxo,

Janet
wardrobetomylife.blogspot.ca