[WWD MAGIC Discovery]: KLING

While walking the floor at WWD MAGIC trade show I came to a complete stop and had to backtrack as I did a double take at the Kling booth.  I am not sure if it was the soft and welcoming pastels, or the polka dot trench at the front of the booth what caught my eye.  What I do know is that I can't get enough of Kling!  Kling is a clothing like from Spain that retails online (Modcloth and others)  and in brick and mortar boutiques in the U.S.   
I am obsessed with the playful and classic lady-like silhouettes and fun and playful unique graphic prints.  I am usually not a "girly girl" but this line has a girly- meets cool chic vibe which is new and fresh.
Majority of all the pieces usually retail for under $100 and the prints that are used throughout the knits and accessories are exclusive to Kling.  Below you can see their exclusive "brick" print used in the handbag pictured in the middle.
Below, you can see their exclusive "Sprinkle/Donut" print which was applied to a classic quilted chain strap handbag (love the contrast).
I will definitely be on the lookout for this fun new line (to the U.S), you can visit the website here.


Comments